Sunday 24 March 2013

Updated! MOKI GRAY + CLARISSA INES PROMO!

"We were blessed to have our dream wedding come true, so we wanted to pay it forward and be a blessing to others too."

Jake and I thought of giving away a cool surprise for soon-to-be married couples out there. Getting married nowadays can be really, really costly, and so we thought, why not be a blessing to others and somehow alleviate their wedding stress by taking a big chunk off their shoulders???

That's when I collaborated with Moki Gray {designs} and Clarissa Ines to give away a FREE wedding invitation suite (includes main invite, entourage page, RSVP, and map) + calligraphy services for 1 lucky couple. 

We got both Moki and Cla for our wedding. It was such a shame that I discovered them only after we had our invites made. But because I loved their works soooooo much, I still had something made by them. Talk about persistence. 

I was supposed to DIY our table assignment board for the registration table but since we were lacking time and nearing the wedding, I asked Moki if she could do it for us instead, and she said yes. Though she has never done it before, she was up for the challenge. After I've sent her a few pegs from Pinterest, and a little brainstorming , this is what she came up with.

Our Table Assignment board by Moki Gray
Photo Credits: Manny and April Photography

She also made us a Love Story Board... It was also her first time to create such and yet she was able to pull it off.  We were supposed to order this from Moki but due to my kuripot-ness, I decided to scrimp and say no to her. She was fascinated with our love story, enough to give it to us as her wedding gift :) How lucky can one get?!? Really, sometimes, it pays to be kuripot! Hehehe!

Our Love Story Board by Moki Gray

Moksha or Moki , the lady behind Moki Gray {designs} not only caters to designing invitations,
she also accepts other papery orders such as monograms, save the date cards, will you be cards, misalette, thank you cards, gift tags, brand/logo designs, thumbprint guestbooks, love story board, table assignment boards, posters and wall arts, and the list goes on and on and on.  In fact, just recently, this lady has ventured into Wedding Registration Styling. Now that is WOWWWW TALENT! She made an unofficial launch at our wedding and since then she's gained many more fans. I am so happy for this gal because I have always believed in her capabilities. One can see the passion she has for design. I actually told Jake my plan of filling our future home with Moki's wall arts and wooden decoupages. After all, her tag line says, "I will make your house a home and I will colour your life happy and beautiful."

Here are some samples of her work:



Our wedding logo for our lootbag of treats           



Monogram


Save The date of Frans & Cathy

Save The Date of Alan & Anna

Wedding Invitation of Nino & Vanj

"Peacock" Wedding Invitation Suite of John & Marianne

Thumbprint Guestbook of Nich & Marie

Thumbprint Guestbook of John & Moki

Poster

Calendar
Brand Logo for Punky Porca


Now moving on to Clarissa Ines or Cla for short.... Okay, we recently just found out that she is Jake's 2nd degree cousin, but definitely no bias here as long before we came to know the fact, we were already eyeing her to do the calligraphy for our seat cards. 

My handwriting has been praised since grade school, in fact I was always tasked to write on the blackboard for my teachers. But whatever practice I make, I just cannot level to that of Cla's. Nakaka-insecure. My handwriting seemed like mere scribbles beside hers. Hehehe!

Some of her past works:












How to join:

1.) This promo is for engaged couples whose wedding is not later than December 2014.
2.) Like Moki Gray {designs} , Pixel & Ink (Clarissa Ines),  Concepts & Technology and add me  on Facebook
3.) Follow  Moki Gray and  Cla Ines on Twitter (if u have)
4.) Share this blogpost on your FB page and tag atleast 3 people.
5.) Answer this question and post it on Moki Gray's wall (tag Clarissa and I) and add the hashtag #lovehappensbyjen and #mokijoinscla. Don't forget to please include your wedding date.

"Why should you win the free wedding invitation suite by Moki Gray + Calligraphy services of Cla Ines?"

Note:

1.  Contest ends on 2 April 2013
2. Wedding invitation suite promo is for the layout only
3. Calligraphy for 70 pcs. of envelope will be given for FREE. Additional envelopes will be shouldered by the winner accordingly.
4. 25% discount on flat printing c/o Concepts & Technology
4. Winner will be informed on April 3rd directly through fb and email.






No comments:

Post a Comment